Military OneSource is your 24/7 connection, from the moment of enlistment through 365 days after separation, to information, answers and support - your one source for your best MilLife. Our mission is to advance the wellbeing of active duty, National Guard and reserve members, survivors and their families. Our confidential support services include specialty consultations on topics from financial counseling and tax filing assistance, to special needs support and wounded warrior resources. Explore our spouse education and career opportunities to achieve your goals at any stage of your military life. And when you just need to talk, experts who understand the military community provide private, non-medical counseling to help you through relationship challenges, job stress and more. You can rely on us for worldwide access, anytime, to receive no-cost support. Engage with objective and experienced experts who are committed to helping service members and military families thrive. You can also take advantage of the online webinars, podcasts, downloadable products and materials, military installation information and more. Connect with an expert today by visiting MilitaryOneSource.mil or calling 800-342-9647.
Military OneSource Feature Story
Save Time with Military OneSource
Did you know that Military OneSource can support you with your everyday questions? Consultants are available anytime; ready to help you get the answers you need. With deployments, moves and the general busyness of military life; save time and lean on a Military OneSource consultant who can search for the help and information you need.
From adoption to ziplines: Let Military OneSource do the research for YOU! Free access to the research power of Military OneSource consultants working on your behalf is one of the many benefits available to you. Whether you’re looking for recreational activities near your location or considering adoption, we can do the homework for you. Some other areas of interest could be:
- Moving – Military OneSource can help you pick the best neighborhood for your family.
- Child Care – Regardless of age, Military OneSource will work closely with you to find caregivers you can trust.
- Summer Camp – Military OneSource can investigate camps in your area, including overnight and day camps for a summer experience your child will love.
- Elder Care – Caring for an aging loved one can be challenging when your military duties take you far away; let us help you simplify this responsibility.
- Pet Care – When you deploy or relocate temporarily, Military OneSource can help you arrange a plan for your pet.
What can we do for you today?
Let Military OneSource handle some of your legwork, so you can spend more time focused on your family, yourself and your military career. Connect anytime by calling 800-342-9647 or visit www.militaryonesource.mil for a live chat.